The Town of Porcupine Plain is now accepting applications for the following job opportunity:
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week, plus on-call and overtime hours as required.
Desired qualifications include:
- Equipment operation (grader, backhoe, skidsteer, mowers, etc.) and maintenance experience
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence
- Valid Class 3 driver’s licence would be beneficial
- Ability to accept and comprehend instructions
- Well-developed communication and organizational skills
- Must have Grade 12 diploma
Duties include the operation of water/wastewater facilities and public works operations, including equipment operation, street/road maintenance, snow removal, town facilities and parks maintenance, and other duties as assigned. The Town seeks an energetic, ambitious person. The successful applicant will have a great work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Willingness to take the Saskatchewan Operator Certification for the Water Treatment Plant would be an asset. Benefits and Pension Plan are offered.
Applicants should submit a detailed resume and cover letter by December 10, 2019 to:
Town of Porcupine Plain
PO Box 310
Porcupine Plain, SK S0E 1H0
or Fax: 306-278-3378
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.