North East School Division invites applications for position of:
Porcupine Plain Comprehensive School
PART-TIME TEMPORARY CARETAKER
Applications are invited for a part-time temporary (4 hours/day) Caretaking position in the North East School Division, with placement at Porcupine Plain Comprehensive School. Hours of work will be 3p.m.-7p.m. Monday-Friday. This position is to commence as soon as can be mutually agreed upon and conclude on June 30, 3021.
- Minimum Grade 10 education; Grade 12 or equivalent is preferred
- Valid Fireman’s Certificate would be an asset
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Basic knowledge of HVAC systems
- Knowledge of the cleaning and minor maintenance of school buildings and grounds
- Knowledge of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Physically capable of lifting, bending, twisting, turning and climbing
- Be willing to join the Local CUPE 4875 Union
Pay Range: $17.21-20.73/hour (effective September 1, 2020)
For more information regarding the position, contact Andrew Farwell, Supervisor of Operations at 306-921-5145.
Quote Job #2019-20-092 and send applications to the undersigned, complete with cover letter and resume which includes all relevant experience and names of your three most recent employers as references, before 12noon on September 8, 2020.
North East School Division No. 200
The successful applicant will be required to produce a Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check.
We want to thank you in advance for your application. However, only those individuals short-listed will be contacted.